Welcome!

Welcome to Natasha's Creative Confections! If you have stumbled upon this blog page, then you're in for a real treat! One of my favorite things to do is bake. If you choose to read on you will find pictures and recipes of some of the fabulous treats that I have created. So take a look around and enjoy!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

AGAIN....TOO LONG! AND IT IS ALMOST HALLOWEEN...


Ahhhhh....I need to dedicate time to write! I have so many things to share and show pictures of! This is just going to be a short, shall we call it a "preview" entry, so hopefully I will find some time tomorrow to really update this blog! I've been baking...quite frequently, which is always fun. I mentioned before how much I love the fall season, and now it is definitely upon us! Halloween is in 4 days...crazy! And soon it will be Thanksgiving and then Christmas! Oh, how I love the holidays. I am going to have a lot of time (hopefully) to get some holiday baking in! :)

Oh, and to make this fall season even better, the GIANTS are in the World Series!!! Black and Orange everywhere! It's been so fun watching them and cheering them on, well at least for me. I can't say the same for my husband since he is, unfortunately a Dodger fan :) Our friends Savannah and Greg came over to watch Game 1 of the World Series tonight. It was fun to hang out and watch the Giants defeat the Rangers 11-7. GO GIANTS!

Alright...I must be getting to bed soon, but shall return, with hope, tomorrow to really discuss the tasty treats I have been concocting! Mmmmm...well, until then...I leave you with warm, cinnamon sugary thoughts of delicious Snickerdoodles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment