Welcome!

Welcome to Natasha's Creative Confections! If you have stumbled upon this blog page, then you're in for a real treat! One of my favorite things to do is bake. If you choose to read on you will find pictures and recipes of some of the fabulous treats that I have created. So take a look around and enjoy!

Monday, January 10, 2011

Chocolate Raspberry Tart


To celebrate Chad's new job, I made my first tart with the knew tart pan I received for Christmas. It was a tasty chocolate tart with fresh raspberries on the bottom. I don't think I've ever had a tart before...maybe the typical fruit with custard tarts, but this was a little piece of heaven. I've been interested in making tarts because I love the way they look. The crust is so perfect and the design is so pretty. It gets crunchy and has such a great flavor. I made an almond crust for this recipe, and the nuts brought out a lot of flavor. Tarts don't keep for very long, so I brought most of the leftovers to work and put it in the break room. All of the girls gobbled it up and I received compliments the whole day on it. Pretty impressive for my first tart! And you can never go wrong with chocolate and raspberries :)

No comments:

Post a Comment