Welcome!

Welcome to Natasha's Creative Confections! If you have stumbled upon this blog page, then you're in for a real treat! One of my favorite things to do is bake. If you choose to read on you will find pictures and recipes of some of the fabulous treats that I have created. So take a look around and enjoy!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Weekend Treats


This past weekend, Chad and I got to go down to visit his family in Arroyo Grande and help out at an Antique show his mom and sister were both working. We were able to go down for this last year as well and it was a lot of fun!

My mother-in-law had a booth for the Fruit & Veggie stand she works at and Kelli had one for her new bakery: Sweet Pea's Bakery. Kelli is famous for her Macaron, which is a french cookie made with egg whites, granulated sugar, ground almond, and food coloring. The macaron is commonly filled with buttercream or jam filling in between two cookies. They are pretty tasty! She has several different flavors: Vanilla, Chai, Rose, Pistachio, Creme de Menthe, Chocolate Lavender & Vanilla Coffee. (I might be leaving some more out...)


Chad and I got to help Kelli sell her yummy treats and we had tons of fun. Her cookies were so popular, we sold out completely! Everyone loved them :)

I'll have to try a batch for myself and see how they turn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment