Welcome!

Welcome to Natasha's Creative Confections! If you have stumbled upon this blog page, then you're in for a real treat! One of my favorite things to do is bake. If you choose to read on you will find pictures and recipes of some of the fabulous treats that I have created. So take a look around and enjoy!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving Pies

~Pumpkin Pie~


~Apple Pie~

So, in case you didn't already know this about me, I love to bake :) But, I especially love to bake for special occasions--Thanksgiving being one of them. I really enjoy baking pies and I don't get to do it a whole lot, but it's so fun to make pies that you know will be eaten by everyone! (It also makes me slightly nervous too!)

But, I was in charge of bringing dessert, so that leaves me no choice but to put all my nerves aside and whip up some delicious pies! Classic Apple and Pumpkin...might think a little boring since it's so common and traditional, but a GREAT HOMEMADE apple and pumpkin pie...? Nothing wrong with wanting to keep the tradition with that :)

What are your favorite Thanksgiving desserts? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment