Welcome!

Welcome to Natasha's Creative Confections! If you have stumbled upon this blog page, then you're in for a real treat! One of my favorite things to do is bake. If you choose to read on you will find pictures and recipes of some of the fabulous treats that I have created. So take a look around and enjoy!

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

New summer project!!

Attention all readers!! (and those of you who are new too!) Natasha's Creative Confections is taking on a fun project for the summer, so be on the lookout for some great recipes! I am reading this cute book called The Icing on the Cupcake by: Jennifer Ross and it's this darling book filled with cupcake recipes a young woman creates and bakes. Some of the recipes are interesting and different, some are traditional and classic. I have decided to go through the recipes and bake a new cupcake each week and then share the results right here on my blog. It will be a fun little summer project for me to do (yet hopefully won't overheat from the weather...and pregnancy haha) and I'm looking forward to tasting all these new cupcakes! Be on the lookout later this week for the first entry! I'm working on them as I type now... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment