Welcome!

Welcome to Natasha's Creative Confections! If you have stumbled upon this blog page, then you're in for a real treat! One of my favorite things to do is bake. If you choose to read on you will find pictures and recipes of some of the fabulous treats that I have created. So take a look around and enjoy!

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Doughnut Cakes



We celebrated our good friend Greg's 26th Birthday this week and he is really into doughnuts. His wife, Savannah, came up with the idea to make miniature cakes in the shape of doughnuts for his birthday cake, so that is what I did! She has a doughnut pan that I just filled with cake batter, frosted and decorated the mini doughnuts. They turned out so cute!



My husband helped decorate them and came up with some pretty creative ideas!





We're hoping to try making real doughnuts soon enough! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment