Welcome!

Welcome to Natasha's Creative Confections! If you have stumbled upon this blog page, then you're in for a real treat! One of my favorite things to do is bake. If you choose to read on you will find pictures and recipes of some of the fabulous treats that I have created. So take a look around and enjoy!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Cake Decorating Extravaganza!


Well, feels like I haven't written in quite awhile! I haven't had much time for baking actually because I've been taking a cake decorating class for the past 2 weeks.

The first week we learned how to do stars:



And so I practiced a little at home:




We had to bring a cake for the second week, so I made strawberry! We frosted the cake and learned how to put a design on it and fill it in using different frosting tips!





Next week we're going to fill and design cupcakes! I'm excited to be learning new decorative ideas to spruce up the things I make. I hope to have some time soon to bake some more treats! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment