Welcome!

Welcome to Natasha's Creative Confections! If you have stumbled upon this blog page, then you're in for a real treat! One of my favorite things to do is bake. If you choose to read on you will find pictures and recipes of some of the fabulous treats that I have created. So take a look around and enjoy!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Cupcakes & Final Cake

Alright, I've completed my cake decorating classes and have a few more pictures to show of the things that I've learned!

Cupcakes:



Final Cake:



Whew...what a busy few weeks! I barely had time to do any baking this month...guess I'll have to make up for it in September! :D

1 comment:

  1. Love them! I bet they are tasty too!! Hey check out my blog...I nominated you as one of my ladies for the "Versatile Blogger award!" : )

    ReplyDelete