Welcome!

Welcome to Natasha's Creative Confections! If you have stumbled upon this blog page, then you're in for a real treat! One of my favorite things to do is bake. If you choose to read on you will find pictures and recipes of some of the fabulous treats that I have created. So take a look around and enjoy!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Banana Chocolate Chip Bread


One of my favorite treats is Starbuck's is their low fat Banana Chocolate Chip Bread. It is SO tasty and today, I was craving a piece today, so I wanted to try and make my own. I got the recipe from my All Recipes app, and then just added in some semisweet chocolate chips.

This recipe was super easy and very quick. And the bread turned out amazing!! I was so impressed with how good it was. Now I have a great banana bread recipe I can make anytime that I don't have to go to Starbuck's for :)

Ingredients:
-1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
-1 teaspoon baking soda
-1/2 teaspoon salt
-1 cup sugar
-2 eggs, beaten
-1/4 cup butter, melted
-3 bananas, mashed

**Optional: 1/2 cup chocolate chips



1. Grease and flour a loaf pan. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In one bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, salt and sugar. Mix in beaten eggs, melted butter, and mashed bananas.



Stir in chocolate chips, if you're using them (or nuts, if you'd rather). Pour into prepared pans.



3. Bake at 350 degrees for 45-60 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
4. Cool on wire rack at least 15-20 mins. When cool, gently take a knife around the sides to loosen, turn over and let finish cooling on wire rack. Slice and serve!

1 comment: