Welcome!

Welcome to Natasha's Creative Confections! If you have stumbled upon this blog page, then you're in for a real treat! One of my favorite things to do is bake. If you choose to read on you will find pictures and recipes of some of the fabulous treats that I have created. So take a look around and enjoy!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Chocolate Covered Strawberries



My husband and I had a date night the other night and for dessert, I surprised him with some delicious chocolate covered strawberries!

You can use any chocolate--just melt it the microwave on a low heat setting (make sure you take it out a few times to stir it up!), dip in your strawberries and place them on a piece of wax or parchment paper, and stick in the refrigerator until you're ready to enjoy them!



I used a mixture of milk and dark chocolate and they were scrumptious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment