Welcome!

Welcome to Natasha's Creative Confections! If you have stumbled upon this blog page, then you're in for a real treat! One of my favorite things to do is bake. If you choose to read on you will find pictures and recipes of some of the fabulous treats that I have created. So take a look around and enjoy!

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Baby shower cupcakes


I recently had the wonderful opportunity to bake some tasty cupcakes for my friend Kassie's baby shower :) Of course, I went with a classic--devil's food cake with vanilla bean frosting...but you can't go wrong that way :)



I decorated them with just a few simple purple sprinkles. They were simple, but adorable and I was so happy to help Kassie celebrate the arrival of her little one (a girl!).



More tasty treats to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment