Welcome!

Welcome to Natasha's Creative Confections! If you have stumbled upon this blog page, then you're in for a real treat! One of my favorite things to do is bake. If you choose to read on you will find pictures and recipes of some of the fabulous treats that I have created. So take a look around and enjoy!

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Miniature Apple Crisps


My favorite Harvest Apple Crisp recipe.....in mini form!

This is the same beloved recipe I used to make the apple crisp from my March post of this year. I am looking forward to the fall season and wanted to get things started with these tiny little treats for some friends in our Bible Study :) Who doesn't love cinnamon & sugar apples?!



Yes, the weather has been crazy hot this week, but I think it's going to start really feeling like fall with the rain that's supposed to be coming :( Love the fall...but not a big fan of the rain! However, this season contains some of my absolute favorite things: colors of the leaves, pumpkin, Halloween...I could go on and on. Fall is my absolute favorite season and I'm so ready to bake for the upcoming holidays!



Anyone have any favorite recipes they love to make during fall? I would love to hear some and get new ideas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment