Welcome!

Welcome to Natasha's Creative Confections! If you have stumbled upon this blog page, then you're in for a real treat! One of my favorite things to do is bake. If you choose to read on you will find pictures and recipes of some of the fabulous treats that I have created. So take a look around and enjoy!

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cheesecake...again!


I had a Christmas party for work last weekend and wanted to bring a tasty dessert. Everyone really enjoyed the cheesecake I made last year, so I decided to bring it again--but a little jazzed up this time with a chocolate chip filling and a homemade chocolate ganache to drizzle on top!


Yum yum, it was scrumptious! Everyone gobbled it up--I only had one tiny piece left! It even turned out better this time than when I made it for Chad's birthday. It is a much better idea to mix in the chocolate chips to the filling than to just put them on top. It looked better and, I personally thought, tasted better too!

Now, if only there wasn't that split on top of the cake...oh well, hoping for next time :D

No comments:

Post a Comment